Artiss Lorraine chair - Grey
A chair full of charm and character. Reminiscent of 18th century furniture décor that graced many a provincial home in France, the Artiss Lorraine Armchair is a contemporary interpretation of this period design. Updated with delicate upholstered faux linen fabric, the Chair is peppered with lovely tufted buttons on its wide arch back for a look that is both alluring and classic. The generous padded seat offers exceptional comfort whilst the intricate front legs and curved back legs provide sturdy support with artistic flair. Not least, the rubber base back legs are extremely floor-friendly. Enjoy this piece de resistance in your elegant hallway, delightful living room or perhaps right beside your bed as an exquisite reading chair. Whatever’s your fancy, the Artiss Lorraine Armchair certainly deserves a hallowed place in your home.
* French Provincial Lorraine Chair
* Elegant button tufted design
* Delicate faux linen fabric
* 16cm comfortable cushioned seat
* Rubber base back legs to protect the floor
* Classic curved (back) legs
* Sturdy wood construction
* Simple assembly required
* Seat material: 100% Polyester
* Leg material: Rubber wood legs
* Dimensions: 66 x 63 x 73 cm
* Colour: Grey
1 x Lorraine Chair
1 x Assembly Manual
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Love the Style users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.